Responsive Website, logo and corporate design
The client and the goals
Our client, Vinaholz, a joinery firm from St. Ulrich in Gröden, has been creating unique wood products with heart and soul for 35 years.
They laid down the challenge to us of presenting online that passion shown by the whole team, not only in the creation of kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and living designs, but also in gastronomy businesses and offices.
The craftsmanship had to be at the forefront to leave a lasting impression.
- To create a coherent image for the client online as well as offline.
- To present the client and its products in a visually powerful way on the web.
The project and solution
- Redesign of the logo and development of a new corporate design which reflects the essence of our client.
- Development of print documents in the new corporate design.
- Realisation of the website in responsive web-design in graphic harmony with the printed materials.
- Focus on the joinery products: individual projects explained by large pictures and so stay in the foreground.
- Design and support for the photo-shoot.
- Inclusion of a magazine which will enable our client to present projects and specific issues in the manner of storytelling.
CMS editing system