Digital branding: responsive website & web marketing campaign
Client & Goals
The company Polyfaser is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of swimming pools and pool enclosures.
Facts & Figures about Polyfaser:
- Over 45 years in the market
- Over 20.000 made swimming pools
- Over 100 highly qualified staff
The goal of the new website is the company's positioning in the web as well as the generation of contacts through targeted web marketing campaigns.
Solution & Project
- Customer workshops for analysis of the company and the products
- Individual concept and screen design
- Technical support: HTML, CMS content management system for maintaining the content, marketing database for storing the websites contacts
- SEO: On-page optimization
- Responsive web design: optimized website for all screen resolutions and devices (TV, desktop, tablet and smartphone)
Campaign with the aim of generating enquiries and sales
- SEA: Positioning in search engines via Google Adwords campaign in Germany and Austria from February to July and in September and October.
- Remarketing with animated banners: All visitors to the website are marked with a cookie and traced with a banner. The company thus stays in the memory of all those who have already shown an interest.
- Facebook Promoted Posts in Germany and Austria from March to September. Target Group: end users with high income and interest in design.
Branding campaign with the aim of raising brand awareness
- Banner in the Real Time Bidding Mode (we will take care of ideas, creation and positioning of the banner).
search engine advertising (SEA)
CMS editing system
CRM marketing database