Responsive Website and Web Marketing Campaign
The client and the goals
The Pircher family firm was founded in Toblach and can look back on 85 years of experience.
The Pircher family and their employees manufacture high-quality products from the natural material wood in harmony with nature. The firm is well aware of the great responsibility it has towards the environment and also want this to influence all aspects of their activities.
DIY fans, gardeners and also businesses and hotels will find anything their heart desires in Pircher’s product range.
- Strengthen the Pircher brand
- Present Pircher, its values and the large product range on the web
- Personalise content according to target group
The project and solution
- Design and programming of a responsive website, in which the product is in the foreground.
- Creation of an area specifically for traders which is content-adjusted and personalised according to each user.
- Presentation of the three areas into which the products are split in the menu: DIY, Garden und Property business.
- Inclusion of a wish-list giving all users the ability to identify and print out any products they like.
- Creation of an enquiry form which allows the user to specify what the enquiry is about. This means they can be pre-filtered and more efficiently answered by Pircher.
- Integration with social networks.
- Inclusion of a Magazine, also to be used as the target page for the Web Marketing campaigns.
- Focus on the theme of nature: content as well as images.
- Development of an extensive Web Marketing-campaign with Facebook, Instagram, adverts in the search engines, RTB and sending of newsletters for the German and Italian markets.
search engine advertising (SEA)
Social Media Marketing
CMS editing system