Responsive Website and E-Shop
The client and the goals
In 2005, the confectioner’s in Padua prison was opened. Panettoni, colombe, biscuits and cakes are produced by inmates in the somewhat unusual confectioner’s. Each inmate has a very specific task and can leave the cell to learn and pursue a new trade.
25 inmates are trained as confectioners each year.
For the inmates, it is more than an opportunity for the future after their release, this work represents esteem and recognition for them.
The effort has paid off. The confectioners won first prize in a competition for their panettone, which even Pope Francis has enjoyed. Sweet things are baked by hand from the most exquisite ingredients.
The sweet delicacies can be purchased online as well as on site and at various sales points all over Italy.
- Present the confectioner’s and its special characteristic, the social purpose, online
- Establish an e-Shop to sell the sweet taste experiences online too
- Appeal directly to various target groups (B2B and B2C) online
The project and solution
- Design and concept of a responsive website
- Inclusion of a shop where all the products of the confectioner’s can be purchased online
- Inclusion of a dealer search which enables the user to locate the nearest sales outlet
- Implementation of the website and the shop in Magento
- Appeal to the end customer but also to companies with bespoke packages and personalisation possibilities
- Presentation of all products with large-format pictures that make your mouth water
- Inclusion of storytelling elements (Video, texts and pictures) which present the story of the confectioners and its special characteristic
- Creation of a magazine in which all the news from the confectioners is reported
online shops e-commerce
search engine optimization (SEO)