B2B website: Mountain experience
The client and the goals
The Oberalp Group is many things: employer for around 700 employees, mountain sports equipment professional and sales partner for well-known brands. But above all, the Oberalp Group is an association of passionate and active mountain lovers. This is reflected in the pronounced sustainability idea and in the intensive cooperation with athletes, bloggers and personalities of the scene.
The Oberalp Group is supported by the Oberrauch family, which manages the company in the sixth generation. The Oberalp brand family includes five own brands as well as exclusive partner brands from Speedo to Fischer and Smith.
The goals of the new website:
- Strong positioning as a brand house, presentation of own and partner brands, values and goals in clear distinction to competitors .
- Creation of an emotional information platform for (potential) partners and employees as well as journalists
- simple navigation and optimal functionality on all devices .
Project & Solution
strategy & structure
- Concept and screen design of a responsive website.
- Clearly communicate benefits to employees and partner companies
- separate area on the topic of sustainability
- clearly structured menu and intuitive navigation even on small screen sizes
Emotionality & Content
- Development of an online style guide in line with the CI
- highly emotional screen design: video entry, full-screen themed stages, Oberalp image world, etc.
- perceptible connection to the origin of the Oberalp Group (Dolomites) and its close relationship with the mountains
- Content mix of images, texts, quotes, USPs, article teasers, etc.
- flexible and user-friendly CMS
- modular modular system