Multicountry Brand Website
The client and the goals
Mizuno is a Japanese manufacturer of Sports articles. The company was founded in 1906.
Under the motto “Never stop pushing”, Mizuno manufactures articles for a great variety of sports, including baseball, football, handball, judo, athletics, table tennis and volleyball …
With every new product, they try to improve and set themselves new challenges, just like the many sports people who use Mizuno products for their great sporting achievements. The stated aim is continuous improvement.
- To present the brand online for the EMEA market.
- Website as brand enhancer there is no expectation of a shop should be generated.
- Website that maintains flexibility, to convince people in in every one of the 27 countries with individual content.
The project and solution
- Concept of an emotional website which stands out clearly from those of competitors.
- Screen design which stirs emotions due to large area pictures. Use of a hamburger menu on the desktop version of the website too, to leave even more space for the pictures.
- Product presentation with storytelling in the foreground. USPs and special features are emphasised.
- Product presentation by sport type to avoid expectations of a shop.
- Central brand magazine to strengthen the brand with stories.
- Implementation of a website which is individually configured for each country. Mizuno can steer the focus to different products and sport types in each country.
- Implementation of the Zeppelin Pagebuilder: the customer can manage and extend the site independently. The page grows as required.
- Inclusion of a store locators
- Inclusion of a social wall: via various hashtags, users can help to form the site themselves with their pictures and become part of the brand.
search engine optimization (SEO)
CMS editing system