Two responsive websites and shop
The client and the goals
Our client, the Hotel Adler in Sankt Ulrich in Gröden, approached us with an extensive project.
Along with the hotel in St. Ulrich, the Adler Group also includes the Adler Mountain Lodge on the Seiser Alm, the Tenuta Sanoner and the Adler Thermae Resort in Tuscany. Finally there is an e-shop where various Adler products are sold.
It was our task to create an emotional and inspiring website for the Adler Mountain Lodge and the Tenuta Sanoner and develop a user-friendly e-shop.
Adler Mountain Lodge
The Adler Mountain Lodge offers emotion and relaxation at its magical location in the middle of europes highest alm. The architecture of the building is captivating due to its natural ease in the midst of a breathtaking panorama and really invites a feeling of well-being. The Adler Team cater to every whim of their guests and make the hotel feel like a real home.
The vineyard lies nestled in the Tuscany hills. Organic wines are produced here with a lot of love, dedication and sustainable care. Olive groves also surround the Tenuta, where olives for an exquisite cold-pressed olive oil grow and thrive.
The hotel’s guests can find what their heart desires and something to remind then of their unique stay in the hotel in the Adler Shop. From beauty care products, through health products to exquisite wines and the olive oil from Tenuta Sanoner.
The project and solution
Adler Mountain Lodge
- Concept , screen design and programming a one-of-a-kind highly emotional web-site which creates desire.
- Construction of the site as a kind of voyage of discovery, in which one is drawn step by step under the spell of the Mountain Lodge.
- Inclusion of the history of the Lodge from concept to completion.
- Great emphasis on the Lodge family, the staff, who make this place even more magical.
- Menu and booking is always there but not visible, which gives more space for the pictures.
- Inclusion of Landing pages, which can “ sell“.
- The recognition factor is always guaranteed thanks to the construction of the site and the screen designs. The Adler values can also be felt here.
- Clear navigation which meets visitors‘ expectations.
- Confidence is raised in the visitor by the people introduced on the site and the site contents.
- Inclusion of landing pages which give advice and communicate the added values.
- Concept , screen design and programming of the shop in the Adler Look and Feel.
- Emotional address to the user to emphasis the high quality.
- User-centred and clear presentation which meets the user’s expectations.
- Storytelling is in the foreground on the product detail pages.
- A shopping basket which is well-thought out in detail to raise conversion rates and avoid the process being broken off.
online shops e-commerce
CMS editing system
CRM marketing database