The client and the goals
Our client, Berto’s, produces innovative kitchens for professional use which are in use worldwide. Star chefs like Antonino Cannavacciuolo are big fans of the kitchens, which are distinguished by outstanding quality and high personalisation and inspire extraordinary culinary creations.
Berto’s is always looking for new, even better solutions. This strong sense of innovation also needs to be expressed in the new web-site.
Berto’s has presented us with a great challenge. The extensive range of products needs to be presented online fittingly and the new web-site needs to be constructed so as to ensure the highest flexibility of content. Ultimately, different content should be shown for different countries.
- Relaunch of the site and positioning of the company on the web.
- sales support by generation of qualitatively high-value enquiries
- Drive up- and cross-selling and marketing support through special campaign landing-pages
The project and solution
- Digital Branding: Concept, design and realisation of a web-site in responsive web design
- Creation of a magazine in which Berto’s can communicate all news about events, meetings and displays and so give an insight into the state of the market.
- Emotional product catalogue and high service character
- Inclusion of an enquiry for each individual product to increase conversion rate. The information is sent according to what product is enquired about to simplify the offer process.
- Country-based website
- Possibility to personalise, for example, the contact partner and the header to adjust the website according to country to the different target groups and requirements.
- Creation of a specific area for traders, to ensure all traders can see the price list.
- Inclusion of a download area.
search engine optimization (SEO)
CMS editing system